- Co-op Points: 5c back for every €1 spent
- Volunteer opportunities and discounts
- Access to bulk orders at discounted rates
- Access our Special Order service - order products and volumes we don't stock in store
- Members’ information and services
- Opportunity to participate in decision-making and the running of the Co-op
- Opportunity to put forward ideas, projects, and activities
- A vote at our AGM and other organisational meetings
Anyone can become a member of Dublin Food Co-op, join our vibrant community and gain access to the benefits of membership.
Membership dues are paid on an annual basis, on the anniversary of your joining date. Each member must purchase a minimum of one €1 share, and this is deducted from your first years membership dues.
Four members can be a part of a single household and pay a single annual membership due, with the lead member responsible for keeping this up to date.
Please use the form below to pay your first membership dues, or renew your membership dues for another year.