Delivery is now available to nearby areas in Dublin. If your area is not yet listed and you would be interested in receiving a delivery, please email us at email@example.com and we will see if we can arrange this for you.
- Deliveries can be made to Dublin 6, D7, D8, D10, D6W, D12 and D20
- You input your address and phone number when you reach the online checkout
- At present, we are unable to deliver frozen foods, but all others are available.
- Deliveries are made by a local Dublin courier service
How to order for delivery
We have now set up a standardised delivery service with a local Dublin based courier.
- Deliveries can be made to locally (Dublin 7, 8, 10 and 12)
- Deliveries can be made non-locally to limited areas (D6, D6W and D20)
- Orders need to be placed before 7pm on Sundays and Wednesdays respectively
- Deliveries arrive on Mondays and Thursdays after 12 noon
- Delivery to Dublin 7, 8, 10 and 12 costs €6.50
- Delivery to Dublin 6, 6W and 20 costs €8.50
Deliveries can include fresh, ambient and refrigerated products but not frozen products. The courier will call customers and arrange specific delivery times with them directly. Customers are asked to provide relevant details including contact phone numbers.
We are hoping to offer more delivery options soon. If you would like to avail of delivery outside the areas mentioned, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can arrange this for you.
Alternatively orders can be made for collection in Kilmainham. Simply place your order through our online shop, then choose “Collect from Kilmainham” at checkout.