Delivery is now available via e-cargo bike to nearby areas in Dublin. More delivery options coming soon.
- Deliveries can be made to Dublin 2, 6, 6w, 7, 8, 10 and 12.
- Orders placed Thursday to Sunday will be made on Monday afternoons.
- Orders placed Monday to Wednesday will be made on Thursday afternoons.
- Deliveries cost €5 per order.
- At present, we are unable to deliver chilled and frozen food.
How to order for delivery
Use our online shop to select the items you wish to order. At the checkout, enter your Eircode in the relevant field. If you are in one of the delivery areas, and your order is eligible for delivery, you will be presented with the option to select delivery.
Deliveries are made on Monday and Thursday afternoons. We will confirm your order and delivery time on the morning of delivery. Please note, should we need to make multiple delivery attempts, additional costs may occur.
We are hoping to offer more delivery options soon. If you would like to avail of delivery outside the areas mentioned, or on another day, please email email@example.com and we will see if we can arrange this for you.
If you cannot avail of our delivery service yet, orders can still be made for collection in Kilmainham.