INFORMATION ABOUT OUR NEW KILMAINHAM PREMISES
We have put together some information about our new premises in Kilmainham. Please take a read and if you have any other questions we have not covered for you. Please do get in touch with us.
New Opening times
We will be open 7 Days a week!!
8am – 7pm weekdays
9am – 6pm weekends
Our New address
Unit 1, Building 1
The Old Chocolate Factory
Inchicore Road, Kilmainham, Dublin 8
IMMA Car park – €3 for 3 hours
Hilton Car park – Free for 1 hour – Parking in the Hilton section only.
- There is a residents section which is not free, these slots are allocated to apartments.
- Volunteers can walk with members to their cars to help carry their shopping.
Public transport access
- bus routes – 13, 40, 68, 68a, 123, 69, 79 & 79a from town: bus stop of 69 & 79 right outside premises.
- Cycling – Dublin bikes stand right outside, bike parking outside the Hilton. 15-20 minutes.
- Luas – the Suir road, luas stop on the red line & 10-minute walk
Markets & Producer members
We will not have markets in our new premises, it’s a purpose built retail space. We will be selling the produce of some of our producer members in Kilmainham.
Special orders (bulk pre-ordering)
Our click & collect service will be launched on the 22nd of November. All bulk products ordered online can be collected in our Parkwest Warehouse. Until that initiative begins all bulk will be collected from Kilmainham. When Click & collect is launched members will still be able to order products in bulk in Kilmainham.
Once the Click & Collect is launched, you can only order bags of 2.5kg dried goods, cases of tins, jars and other smaller bulk items. We are not able to sell larger bulk quantities due space restrictions – these items can be Collected in ParkWest only. We will have a product list of all Click & Collect items available at the till from 22 November.
As we are now open 7 days a week we have volunteer slots for:
- Monday to Friday 8 am – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9:30am – 6 pm
- You can do a 2-hour shift once a week for a 20% discount.
- You can do a 4-hour shift every week for a 25% discount on your shopping.
You can do a 2-hour shift once every 4 weeks for a 15% discount