An Accountant’s guide for food and drinks enterprises
Date: Wednesday 9th of June 5 – 6 pm
Platform: Zoom Video Conferencing
Host: Marty Murphy, ifac Dublin Partner & Lorcan Bannon, Food & Drinks Business Specialist
Running any enterprise is challenging at the best of times but understanding the basic of accounting can take away some of the headaches.
Through this presentation, attendees can expect to cover:
- The right time when to incorporate your enterprise – a key question often overlooked
- What taxes are you paying? Know your costs
- The importance of filing your tax returns
- How to get your business structure working for you
- How to get your accounting basics right
- How to set key performance indicators(KPIs) for your business.
The session will be informative and engaging. A Q&A session will be facilitated by ifac after the talk.
ifac is an established co-operative professional services firm with over 45 years’ experience working with food, drinks and agribusinesses. Our team of professionals have deep sectoral experience of helping enterprises like yours to grow and develop in a sustainable way. With over 22,000 clients across the country, we are the biggest professional services firm by client number and the 8th largest by turnover in Ireland.
Our Community Development Programme for 2021 has been boosted by the support we received through Rethink Ireland’s Social Enterprise Development Fund in 2020.